Our mission is to create a brighter, fairer world. We do this by creating campaigns and content that help not-for-profit organisations drive positive change.
For example, when the Greater Manchester Combined Authority needed to recruit more foster carers across Greater Manchester, they came to Eleven. And when Samaritans wanted to reduce suicides on the railway, they too came to Eleven.
We specialise in working in the following sectors: charity, education, fostering, health and social care and public sector.
We use our deep knowledge of these sectors to get to the heart of issues quickly, combining this with fresh perspectives from other industries to connect with audiences in meaningful ways – raising awareness, changing behaviours and inspiring action.
Our culture is important to us and it is essential that all colleagues reflect our values:
- We're curious about the world around us;
- We’re committed to making the world a better place; and
- We're collaborative problem solvers that support each other to be our best.
About the role
We're looking for an organised and enthusiastic Account Executive to join our close-knit Client Services team.
This role will report to an Account Manager or Senior Account Manager.
- Work with colleagues to develop effective solutions to customers' marketing challenges.
- Assist with the compilation of quotations, proposals, presentations and reports.
- Provide project management support on multiple customer projects at once - across strategy, creative, digital and motion.
- Develop project plans and submit schedule requests.
- Liaise with internal teams and external suppliers.
- Keep customers updated on the status of their projects.
- Undertake quality control checks on customer projects.
- Plan and attend client film/photography shoots (as required).
- Attend customer meetings and take and write up meeting/call notes.
- Maintain project information on our agency management system (Synergist).
- Maintain customer contacts on our agency management system (Synergist) and CRM (HubSpot).
- Comply with company systems and processes.
- A quick learner with lots of initiative and an interest in marketing.
- Proactive and enthusiastic with a helpful attitude.
- Good at building relationships with people.
- Very organised and good at managing your own time.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good customer service skills.
- A good eye for detail.
- Comfortable working with new systems and software.
- Competitive salary
(dependent on experience and/ or expertise).
- Hybrid working
(we currently all work together in our studio in Nantwich on Tuesdays and Wednesdays and work remotely the rest of the time).
- Tight-knit and supportive team.
- Inspiring office environment
(based in a lovely converted chapel).
- 25 days holiday
(plus bank holidays) - rising to 30 with length of service.
- Workplace pension.
- Enhanced sick pay.
- Enhanced maternity/paternity pay.
- Personalised learning and development plan.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Team socials and events.
- 3 days volunteering leave per year.
- Appointment flexibility
We will review applications as they come in, and invite candidates we're interested in speaking with for a telephone interview. The telephone interview will usually be with one person from Eleven, and they will ask questions about your experience and interest in the role. This is also a good opportunity for you to ask any initial questions.
We'll then shortlist 2-5 candidates for a face to face interview. This interview is usually in person but can be facilitated virtually, if required.
The face to face interview will involve a panel of 2-3 people from Eleven. They will ask questions that give you the opportunity to demonstrate your relevant experience and suitability for the role.
As part of the interview you will deliver a short presentation, which you will have been asked to prepare in advance. There will also be an opportunity for you to ask questions.
When all the interviews are complete, all candidates will be updated on the outcome of the process. We’re happy to provide feedback to anyone who has had a telephone or face to face interview.
If you’re Interested in this job, please email your CV with a brief cover letter to: email@example.com