Our mission is to create a brighter, fairer world. We do this by creating campaigns and content that help not-for-profit organisations drive positive change.
For example, when the Greater Manchester Combined Authority needed to recruit more foster carers across Greater Manchester, they came to Eleven. And when Samaritans wanted to reduce suicides on the railway, they too came to Eleven.
We specialise in working in the following sectors: charity, education, fostering, health and social care and public sector.
We use our deep knowledge of these sectors to get to the heart of issues quickly, combining this with fresh perspectives from other industries to connect with audiences in meaningful ways – raising awareness, changing behaviours and inspiring action.
Our culture is important to us and it is essential that all colleagues reflect our values:
- We're curious about the world around us;
- We’re committed to making the world a better place; and
- We're collaborative problem solvers that support each other to be our best.
About the role
We're looking for a proactive Account Manager to join our close-knit Client Services team.
Your clients will include a range of national, regional, and local not-for-profit organisations, like charities, universities, public bodies and more.
This role will report to a Senior Account Manager.
- Achieve client revenue targets.
- Proactively manage relationships with allocated accounts.
- Proactively research and understand the needs of your clients, and the sector and landscape they operate in.
- Initiate account development activities to reach new contacts within existing clients and encourage more opportunities from those customers we already work with.
- Interrogate client briefs and ask the right questions to ensure we gather all the information we need to produce compelling proposals.
- Work with the wider team (including strategists and creatives) to develop innovative and effective solutions to customers' marketing challenges.
- Develop compelling written proposals to sell in these solutions.
- Develop robust pricing options for these solutions.
- Co-ordinate and manage internal and external resources to deliver customer projects.
- Write briefs for the creative/strategy teams to bring your customers' projects to life.
- Oversee multiple customer projects at once - spanning strategy, creative, digital and motion.
- Deliver exceptional customer service.
- Lead customer meetings.
- Undertake quality control checks on customer projects.
- Prepare reports and presentations.
- Comply with company systems and processes.
- Support other members of the Client Services team as required.
- Confident client services professional.
- Skilled at building relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Quick thinker with good commercial acumen.
- Skilled at juggling multiple priorities and managing your own workload.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Basic understanding of all areas of the marketing mix, so you can talk confidently about our services.
- Comfortable working with new systems and software.
- Competitive salary
(dependent on experience and/ or expertise).
- Hybrid working
(we currently all work together in our studio in Nantwich on Tuesdays and Wednesdays and work remotely the rest of the time).
- Tight-knit and supportive team.
- Inspiring office environment
(based in a lovely converted chapel).
- 25 days holiday
(plus bank holidays) - rising to 30 with length of service.
- Workplace pension.
- Enhanced sick pay.
- Enhanced maternity/paternity pay.
- Personalised learning and development plan.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Team socials and events.
- 3 days volunteering leave per year.
- Appointment flexibility
We will review applications as they come in, and invite candidates we're interested in speaking with for a telephone interview. The telephone interview will usually be with one person from Eleven, and they will ask questions about your experience and interest in the role. This is also a good opportunity for you to ask any initial questions.
We'll then shortlist 2-5 candidates for a face to face interview. This interview is usually in person but can be facilitated virtually, if required.
The face to face interview will involve a panel of 2-3 people from Eleven. They will ask questions that give you the opportunity to demonstrate your relevant experience and suitability for the role.
As part of the interview you will deliver a short presentation, which you will have been asked to prepare in advance. There will also be an opportunity for you to ask questions.
When all the interviews are complete, all candidates will be updated on the outcome of the process. We’re happy to provide feedback to anyone who has had a telephone or face to face interview.
If you’re Interested in this job, please email your CV with a brief cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org